Michigan Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Michigan and Co-Counsel Nationwide
Michigan Medical Malpractice
Michigan Medical Malpractice Lawyer are attorneys who represent individuals seeking compensation for the negligence of a doctor or hospital. At GorenLaw, our medical malpractice lawyers have more than 30 years of success, including:
- Medical malpractice lawyers belonging to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum with numerous recoveries exceeding a million dollars
- Medical malpractice lawyers with the highest rating for legal ability and ethics according to Martindale-Hubbell, which is probably the best known publisher of lawyer ratings
- Medical malpractice lawyers included in Marquis Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America.
- Medical malpractice lawyers who have taught lawyers at seminars, authored numerous articles and published more than half a dozen legal book chapters
- Medical malpractice lawyers who hold leadership positions in various legal organizations and are active in the community at large.
The Michigan Medical Malpractice Lawyers at GorenLaw are well-respected within our industry – many of our clients come to us at the recommendation of other attorneys who are not medical malpractice lawyers. We are licensed in Michigan and we co-counsel with attorneys nationwide.
We hold the record for the largest malpractice verdict in Lapeer County, and are in a select group of attorneys who have repeatedly obtained recoveries exceeding a million dollars. Our Michigan Medical Malpractice Attorneys have achieved the following results for previous Medical Malpractice clients:
- $2.73 MILLION for reflex sympathetic dystrophy caused by a misplaced injection
- $2.50 MILLION for cerebral palsy caused by birth trauma
- $3.50 MILLION wrongful death caused by failure to diagnose a heart attack
- $2.40 MILLION for wrongful death of a child due to a failure to diagnose a malrotation
GorenLaw has the resources and experience to be successful as medical malpractice lawyers. Medical malpractice lawyers are almost always involved in very hotly contested cases. Doctors rarely will admit they have done wrong- and can almost always find a colleague to defend their professional judgment. Medical malpractice lawyers must invest substantial time and lots of money to help prove that the care (or lack of it) caused the patient’s bad outcome.
We have experience with many different areas of medical malpractice. Our Michigan Medical Malpractice Lawyers have obtained numerous large recoveries for the victims of cerebral palsy, meningitis, breast cancer, nerve injuries, bone fractures, infection, heart attack, emergency room mishaps, delayed diagnosis, and many other medical tragedies. In addition, our medical malpractice lawyers have written about and lectured on the laws pertaining to Wrongful Death. Michigan Medical Malpractice Lawyers need to understand the complex laws relating to both wrongful death and malpractice claims. These are not areas for the novice or dilettante.
If you or a loved one are suffering as a result of medical malpractice, Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation by completing the Contact Us form to the right, or call our office toll-free at 1-833-529-1234 / 1-833-LAW-1234.