Michigan and Co-Counsel Nationwide
Medical Malpractice Attorney
Medical Malpractice Lawyers are attorneys who represent individuals seeking compensation for the negligence of a doctor or hospital. At GorenLaw, our medical malpractice lawyers have more than 30 years of success, including:
- Medical malpractice lawyers belonging to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum with numerous recoveries exceeding a million dollars
- Medical malpractice lawyers with the highest rating for legal ability and ethics according to Martindale-Hubbell, which is probably the best known publisher of lawyer ratings
- Medical malpractice lawyers included in Marquis Whos Who in American Law and Whos Who in America.
- Medical malpractice lawyers who have taught lawyers at seminars, authored numerous articles and published more than half a dozen legal book chapters
- Medical malpractice lawyers who hold leadership positions in various legal organizations and are active in the community at large.
The Michigan medical malpractice lawyers at GorenLaw are well-respected within our industry – many of our clients come to us at the recommendation of other attorneys who are not medical malpractice lawyers. We are licensed in Michigan and, except in unusual circumstances, work as Michigan medical malpractice lawyers without co-counsel. For cases elsewhere, we co-counsel with a network of attorneys across the nation. We hold the record for the largest malpractice verdict in Lapeer County, and are in a select group of attorneys who have repeatedly obtained recoveries exceeding a million dollars.
GorenLaw has the resources and experience to be successful as medical malpractice lawyers. Medical malpractice lawyers are almost always involved in very hotly contested cases. Doctors rarely will admit they have done wrong – and can almost always find a colleague to defend their professional judgment. Medical malpractice lawyers must invest substantial time and lots of money to help prove that the care (or lack of it) caused the patient’s bad outcome.
We have experience with many different areas of medical malpractice. Our Michigan medical malpractice lawyers have obtained numerous large recoveries for the victims of cerebral palsy, meningitis, breast cancer, nerve injuries, bone fractures, infection, heart attack, emergency room mishaps, delayed diagnosis, and many other medical tragedies. In addition, our medical malpractice lawyers have written about and lectured on the laws pertaining to Wrongful Death. Michigan medical malpractice lawyers (and malpractice lawyers elsewhere) need to understand the complex laws relating to both wrongful death and malpractice claims. These are not areas for the novice or dilettante.
If you have a possible medical malpractice case, please contact us for a totally free case evaluation. We do not charge for consultations. All of our cases are taken on a contingency basis – we don’t get paid unless you get paid. We want to help.